Friday, September 5, 2008

Working on Dragonfly Exhibition


Recently I have been busy working away on the images for my final major exhibition for the year. The show which has no title yet will be shown at the Dragonfly Bar in Victoria Sq from the 14th of October with the opening night on the 16th of October. The theme for the show is buildings around Adelaide, some which have just been demolished or soon to be demolished to make way for apartments and or offices. The images of the buildings will also have images of stencils on them as well. The image below is one of the first images which I have just completed ready to go onto the side of one of the buildings in the artwork. The model is Saskia Kuhlmann, who has kindly allowed me to use the image in my artwork. Stay tuned for more updates on the show!


No comments: